Mobile Imaging Systems
OT Pendants (Motorized Break)
OT Pendants (Pneumatic Break)
Ziehm Vision R achieves highest image quality at lowest possible dose. The powerful monoblock generator with rotating anode delivers up to 20 kW power, enabling Ziehm Vision R to produce high-quality images with minimal dose exposure. This high-frequency pulse generator operates with a variable pulse width between 4 ms and 50 ms. The compact design of this mobile C-arm together with its unmatched ease of use benefit both surgeons and operating staff.
- Powerful 20 kW monoblock generator with rotating anode for optimal image quality
- Short, sharp pulses (up to 30 frames per second) for crystal-clear images even during significant anatomical motion
- Advanced Active Cooling for extended fluoroscopy time.
- Object detected dose control (ODDC) creates a matrix to scan the region of interest in real time reducing dose levels
- Intuitive use with SmartEye technology mirrors the monitor image to the touch screen.
- Ziehm Vision Center is a rotating and tilting touchscreen control panel mounted on C-arm and monitor cart
- 1k x 1k image matrix for high resolution
- Over 4,000 shades of gray, it visualizes even the smallest anatomical structures
- PreMag for radiation-free magnification
- Patient data saved in DICOM 3.0 format can be transferred via WLAN to HIS/PACS (Optional)