Mobile Imaging Systems
OT Pendants (Motorized Break)
OT Pendants (Pneumatic Break)
Ziehm Vision Vario 3D combines’ excellent 2D image quality with a highly efficient intraoperative 3D imaging module. The fully automatic 3D scans saves time and helps increase precision and safety levels by delivering volume renderings and CT like slices. The 3D images play a vital role during surgery when checking the accurate placement of implants, screws or osteosynthetic material. Intuitive touch screens on both the C-arm and monitor cart make changing from 2D fluoroscopy to an isocentric 3D mode with one simple keystroke. Ziehm vision vario3D benefits surgeons, medical staff and patients alike.
- Pulsed mono block generator for optimal image quality
- Unique liquid cooling (Advanced Active Cooling) for demanding procedures
- Object Detected Dose Control (ODDC) for fast superb image quality with automatic dose reduction and metal/contrast correction
- Variable iso center for easy positioning and can be freely adjusted to different patient positions
- ZIR for CT like 3D reconstructions
- Ziehm Navi port – Open interface to navigation systems
- Adaptive filter ZAIP integrated (Optional)
- Up to 1k x 1k image matrix for high resolution
- Distinguishable 3D reconstructions within seconds
- 3D volume with a resolution of 5123 Voxels enables even the tiniest anatomical structures to be visualized.
- High dynamic CCD camera for 2D and 3D images of selected anatomical structures
- Patient data saved in DICOM 3.0 format can be transferred via WLAN to HIS/PACS (Optional)