Mobile Imaging Systems
LED Surgical Lights
OT Pendants (Motorized Break)
OT Pendants (Pneumatic Break)
- Cutting Edge lens technology
- Light Intensity: 120,000Lx
-Efficient shadow management system
-Infrared remote control capability
- Innovative Combination for Precision
- Combining the latest LED technology and cutting edge lens design, the light field of Trilite LS800 presents high luminance, homogeneous light distribution and an outstanding color rendition. The blades design and multiple light sources provide superior shadow management. In addition, the LED arrangement and single baffle give ample luminance for deep cavity penetration.
- A Pure White LED light Source
- Trilite LS800 emits light at a color temperature of 4,300K with a render index above 95.
- Curved Blade for Laminar Flow
- The curved blade of Trilite LS800 is streamlined and aerodynamic to minimize turbulence and to ensure laminar flow through the light head.
- Endo light for MIS
- Trilite LS800 provides an Endo light mode that fulfills the light requirements for endoscopic surgery as well as an intensity adjustment mode for standard surgery.
- High Efficiency With Low Heat
- By incorporating state of the art thermal materials, the new LED elements provide energy saving with high efficiency and generate low heat dispersion.
- 360° complete spring arm movement
- High Quality Imaging For Excellent Communication
- The full HD imaging system addresses the needs of the surgical team for excellent imaging requirements.
Diameter of light head - 640mm
Maximum intensity at 1m distance (Lux) - 140,000 Lux
Diameter of the field at 1m (mm) - 160-280
Maximum Depth of field (mm) - 1,300
Color Temperature (Kelvin) - 4,300
Color rendering Index (Ra) -95
Power Consumption (W) -<135
Total Irradiance (W/m²) -305
AC Input/output - 100-230V AC/24V DC
LED average Life (hrs) -40,000
Intensity level Indication/Method -12steps/electron